Last modified: March 1, 2014
#MommyFab [project] / Efabulous1. (“Blogger” or “I”) respect your privacy and I am committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the Efabulous.tumblr.com (our “Blog”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information. This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Blog.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Blog.
- When you interact with our advertising on third-party Blogs and services, if that advertising includes links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by any third party, including through any content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Blog.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Blog is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Blog. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Blog or on or through any of its features, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Blog or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us Efabuloushenbangfirstname.lastname@example.org
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Blog may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Blog. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to our newsletters, posting material or requesting further services or information. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Blog.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Your search queries on the Blog.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Blog, or transmitted to other users of the Blog or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of other users of the Blog with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. You should assume that your User Contributions will be viewed by the public.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Blog and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your subscription.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our Blog or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Blog.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of #MommyFab [project] / Efabulous1.’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by #MommyFab [project] / Efabulous1. about our Blog users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an e-mail address to use the “e-mail a friend” feature of our Blog, we will transmit the contents of that e-mail and your e-mail address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of #MommyFab [project] / Efabulous1., our customers or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by unsubscribing from our newsletter using the unsubscribe link in the footer.
- We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s Blog.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an e-mail at Efabuloushenbangemail@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your subscription. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Blog that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to Efabuloushenbangfirstname.lastname@example.org.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Blog. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.