Disclaimer: Please note that from 12/1/2016 through 12/8/2016 I have been given the wonderful opportunity to test drive a Toyota Prius Two Eco. I am not receiving monetary remuneration for this opportunity, however I am getting full-on access to evaluate the vehicle in its entirety.
You didn’t even know I used to be a DJ. [See I told my kid I used to be cool!!! Bwwwwwah.] So, yes… I used to be a DJ. You can follow my old life at the following websites:
Okay… you good. Now you know all my business. Great. LOL!
While in the lovely Prius, I was playing some serious, serious tunes. I consider this the essential commuter playlist for eccentric road warrior working Mom(s) and Dad(s):
- Gene Hunt – 60 min Boiler Room mix
- Robert Glasper – Smells Like Teen Spirit
- Nirvana – Smells Like Teen Spirit
- @IHeartMemphis – Google Me
- DJEfabulous – AbFab Mix
- Pusha T., Yogi & Skrillex – Burial (Moody Good Remix)
- Sebastian Kole – Remember Home
- Floetry – Floetic
- Will.I.Am & Justin Beiber – Power
- Gherkin Jerks – Acid Indigestion
- @IHeartMemphis – Lean and Dabb
- Patti Labelle – Get Ready
So you are wondering to yourself: OMG How can I thank you for enlightening my musical knowledge base? Ans. Send Cash or Wine. I prefer cash. Wine will suffice. LBVVVVS!
Again, it’s a pretty amazing vehicle with a lovely sound system. This entire playlist was played via Bluetooth and sounded great!!!! I loved it. Then again… I’m absolutely beguiled by anything that can get 58 mpg. Seriously. If the MPG was in man form, I’d marry it.